Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Farewell Reflection



To all my classmates. Wow!! We did it. It has been a fun and exciting journey on exploring effective websites for literacy. I just want to say that I am blessed that I have gained a lot of skills in searching the internet for different strategies and tools that will be engaging to my students. Kalangan to all my classmates for the great discussions in our class assignments. Although this is a short intersession, we all managed to pull through and finish. A big THANK YOU to Dr. Rivera for the wonderful short session that I had with much guidance, support and skills you have put on me. I am truly proud of myself that I can create my personal technology blog. Without  your guidance and support, I may not be able to come this far. Thank you all. 



1 comment:

  1. It was great getting to know you a little more, Jonnie! Thanks for the lovely introductory project:)

    ReplyDelete