Saturday, January 18, 2020

Farewell Reflection

The course Teaching with the Internet has provided me with new and exciting teacher tools that can help me incorporate technology in my classroom. Initially I was afraid I may not enjoy the blogging assignment but in the end I found that blogging has so many purposes. One way I plan on using blogging in my high school classes is simply for journaling. I am now aware of the many literacy websites available to us through everyone’s hard work in researching and writing the reviews. Thank you Dr. Rivera for providing us with the rigor and opportunity to learn during intersession, this was definitely an arduous but fun course. To my peers, intersession wasn’t an easy semester for me because of the short time we had to complete assignments for both classes but I appreciated all of your reviews and look forward to celebrating graduation with you all soon!  

1 comment:

  1. Buenas Angel,

    You’re most welcome! Thank you for a wonderful intersession. There’s no doubt that I will miss all of you, but I’m confident that you will use the strategies, skills, and technology resources that you’ve gained to empower your students. Good luck!

    Best regards,
    Dr. Rivera

    ReplyDelete