Saturday, January 18, 2020

Farewell Reflection


Farewell Reflection

Although this course was short, I learned so much from doing the actual research, to reading what everyone has written about the different websites. I am more confident knowing that I have an endless source of information that I can turn to when I need it.  I  can’t wait to introduce my students to some of the activities and to the different sites, they are sure to have loads of fun. The personal blog and the LiveText that I’ve learned to use is an excellent reference that is available at my fingertips.

I’d like to thank everyone for your input on the different sites, it is certainly going to be a resource that I will be utilizing now and in the future. Dr. Rivera, thank you for guiding us through the process and being there to answer any questions that we have. See you all in the next course.

No comments:

Post a Comment