Thursday, January 16, 2020

Farewell Reflection

 ED638-41 Teaching with the Internet has taught me so much in such a short amount of time. I really enjoyed using Blogger and familiarizing myself with it. I gained so much knowledge from exploring the literacy websites I chose and from reading what my classmates had to say about the websites they picked. I am already excited to try out some of these websites in my classroom. Throughout the course I also learned a lot about the following internet tools: Prezi, Google Docs, TeacherTube, and Google Earth. Each tool presents a unique way on how it can be utilized in the classroom. You can find my reviews for these tools on my personal blog. I just want to give a huge thank you to Dr. Rivera for all she has done in supporting us throughout this course. My classmates were great too and I really enjoyed reading their posts on our class blog. I am very grateful to be a part of this cohort and I am excited for what's to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment