Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Farewell Reflection


Farewell Reflection

Alexandra Mandapat


This course has helped me learn so much within a short amount of time. I'm pleased with the seven IRA effective newsletter reviews I've submitted because I feel they are great  resources teachers can utilize in the classroom and parents can work on at home with their kids. These tools will get kids enthusiastic about reading by helping them explore their interesting subjects as they build literacy skills. Whether they're analyzing playing educational literacy games, finding books online or connecting to other readers, thee sites I've shared will help students develop much-needed skills for comprehension and fluency.  I hope users will take the time to browse the literacy sites I've shared and love it just as much as I do! šŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment