Thursday, January 16, 2020

Farewell Reflection


I enjoyed searching and exploring new tools and educational websites that are engaging, useful, and age-appropriate for my students. I am excited to try out the numerous educational websites that I came across, as well as those posted by my classmates. Using Diigo, I was able to bookmark the websites for future use. I loved how we were able to share and learn from one another through discussions on Moodle and Blogger. Overall, I feel that I have learned a great deal in this course and will continue to make an impact on student learning by incorporating and increasing the use of technology into my lessons. Thank you Dr. Rivera for exposing us to all these wonderful tools! Thank you classmates for sharing your resources! It has been a busy intersession, yet a great learning experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment